10 Signs You May be Getting Old, According to Baxter
1. You check the talk show schedule and you've never heard of any of the guests scheduled.
2. Hair starts to grow everywhere but your head.
3) More and more strangers refer to you as "sir".
4) Cancelled plans excite you.
5) Friends no longer ask you to help them move.
6) You can remember when the Vikings were in a Super Bowl.
7. You care less and less what other people think.
8. An all nighter is not having to get up and pee once.
9. Your new favorite flaky substance is Gold Bond Medicated Powder.
10. You are just a little surprised when you wake up in the morning.