8 Warm Costume Ideas for the Cold Halloween Weekend
The weather this coming weekend isn't looking the warmest, partly cloudy and highs only reaching the low 40's. Unfortunately this weekend will be the one when Halloween parties happen, and if you don't have a warm costume you will have to compromise style for comfort. But why not have the best of both worlds with a warm and toasty costume this year! Here are some ideas.
- Pigs in a Blanket - Pig ears, nose, and a blanket. Only downside is that every cold drunk girl is going to want to use your blanket all night.
- Lumberjack - Flannel is very insulating.
- Deer Hunter - Bust out the blaze orange a week early!
- Christmas Carolers - Ugly sweaters will keep your entire group warm (I did this about 4 years ago with my friends and it was a hit!)
- Adult Onesies - AKA Footie Pajamas. - Warm and a full body costume. It is exactly what will be needed this coming weekend.
- Macklemore - The singer is famous for wearing big fur coats found at a thrift shop. Hit up Goodwill or Savers and they will most likely find you something fantastic!
- Biker - Leather holds in heat well, plus Savers has a great biker selection, I went through it this past weekend.
- Grumpy Old Men - Go as Max Goldman and John Gustafson, you'll be the hit of the party and naturally dressed for the Minnesota weather!
What is your cold weather costume idea? Share it with us in the comments!