Ava’s 2017 New Years Resolutions!
Everyone compiles a list of things they want to work on for the new year, and I am no different! A new year means new beginnings, and I have taken a moment to share my personal goals for 2017!
New years resolutions can be tricky. Of course, you want to better yourself. But you need to pick realistic goals, and try your best to not be too hard on yourself. Self examination can be a stressful thing - but if you take the time, and set goals, it is always a good idea to strive for better!
Check out my list of New Years Resolutions for 2017 below, and then add yours to the conversation!
- 1/2 hour of cardio 3x a week
- Focus on balance!
- Eat more vegetables (I never eat them, so some is better than none!)
- Less artificial sugar
- Only eat out once a week
- 15 minutes of meditation a day
- Lower bad cholesterol to from 225 to 160
- Do not take everything so personally!
- Spend more time with Grandma