Barn, Bales Burned In St. Joseph Fire
ST. JOSEPH - A barn filled with hay bales started on fire early Thursday morning. The Stearns County Sheriff's Office says the call came in at about 3:30 a.m. at 9047 320 Street in St. Joseph Township.
A passerby saw the barn on fire. The 30 foot by 90 foot canvas arc hay storage building was partially engulfed.
Homeowner 58-year-old Urban Warnert of St. Joseph says the building was filled with round hay bales.
The building was a partial loss. It is believed the wet bales started the fire.