Baxter’s Substandard Advice — Relationships, Session 1
Having been married multiple times, I pride myself in being a semi authority.
Below are 5 helpful hints, guys in a relationship should know.
- If she ever starts a sentence with "I just find it funny that.....", there is a 99% chance that she doesn't find anything funny at all.
- Contrary to popular belief, the first year of marriage is not the hardest. The last year is much, much harder. Avoid it.
- Never, ever get talked into taking a Cosmo Quiz.
- Everything you say is commited to memory and may pop up in any future argument. There is no expiration date on this.
- The amount of time it takes her to respond after you inquire "What's wrong?" is directly proportionate to the amount of trouble you are in.