Buying Preference: Would You Buy Convenience Items At Your Grocery Store? [POLL]
Convenience products can easily empty a person’s pocketbook because of the mark-up, i.e. $30 per pound for a toddler pack of Cheerios. OUCH!
Before you go to spend the almighty dollar do your homework. You have and always will pay for ‘convenience.’
Added value costs a bundle:
- Pre-washed produce, i.e. potatoes – buy a cheap potato wash it yourself and cook away
- Gelatin cups half a cup costs 76 cents. Made from a box, it’s 20 cents. Think you can boil some water.
- Cereal boxes cost a bundle
- Coffee pods cost a bundle
- Instant oatmeal cost a bundle
Take The Morning Sideshows POLL and watch the video at the link:
http://www.bing.com/videos?mkt=en-us&vid=c3f28ab7-d817-4fd8-85a2-6fe0cdc22c7b&from=email&src=v5:share:email: We’re here to help you save, save, save!