Certain Food Can Kill The Old Sex Drive, See Which Ones Here
"Not tonight sweetie, I'm just not in the mood." Ever heard those words uttered when you're ready for extra curricular activity? Maybe it's something you ate.
Certain foods can kill your libido, yes your sex drive (MSN Healthy Living). It might be kind of important to find those culprits and cut back. Anything that effects the testosterone will have an effect on the desire. so if you want to keep the sexual mojo in tip top shape stay away from the following:
- Soy - excess amounts of legume (say beans) lowers the testosterone in the blood
- Graham Crackers - the refined carbohydrates from graham can reduce the carnal desire, yeah buddy.
- Alcohol - too much will will deactivate your ability to reach orgasm
- Red Meat - Some not all carry antibiotics which can unbalance a man's hormones.
- Too Much Food - equals weight gain and that alone kills the sex drive. It's said an increase of the midsection causes loss in sex drive.
According to Corey B. Schuler, functional medicine nutritionist at the Metabolic Treatment Center. "A good diet equals good sex."
Have fun in the sack just be careful what you eat.