Classic Rock Workout Songs As You Get Into Shape [VIDEO]
Are you ready to get into shape before Spring/Summer hit? Let the music motivate you, here's a great list to get you going.
I'm not trying to say disco is the way to a good workout, so let's get into shape with some good classic rock music. If you're a workout enthusiast you know repetitious motion is a key to a good workout so let's dive right in.
These songs are for those into a strenuous cardio exercise and looking for that +100 pulse rate.
Songs with vocals:
- "Immigrant Song" - Led Zeppelin
- "Roll on Down the Highway" - Bachman Turner Overdrive
- "Call Me the Breeze" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Soul Sacrifice" - Santana
- "Toad" - Cream
- "Steamer Lane Breakdown" - The Doobie Brothers
The next set of songs are those running in second gear yet still getting a steady beat at a medium activity rate.
- "Driving Wheel" - Foghat
- "Highway to Hell" -AC/DC
- "China Grove" - The Doobie Brothers
- "Anji" - Paul Simon
- "Jessica" - The Allman Brothers Band
- "Black Mountain Side" - Led Zeppelin
For those still on training wheels or use the bunny slope skiing these songs fit for the low activity rate.
- "We will Rock You" - Queen
- "Cold As Ice" - Foreigner
- "Blackbird" - The Beatles
- "Bouree" - Jethro Tull
- "Beck's Bolero" Jeff Beck
- "Pipeline" - Alan Parsons Project
Remember, if you aren't a regular in the workout world you might want to consult a trainer or your physician before you start.
See you in the gym!
Doobie Brother's: "China Grove":