Easy Dip Recipe For This Weekend’s Football (NVR: No Velveeta Required)
I can't believe all the buzz the potential Velveeta shortage is getting. Reminds me of the great Twinkies scare. Anyway, I'm trying a new dip recipe this weekend (no Velveeta required) that I grabbed from a friend. Tastes like chicken wings. Give it a try and we can compare notes.
Ok, get out your Crock Pot, plug it in, fire it up, and add the following:
- 15 ounce can of chicken. Flake it with a fork.
- 8 ounce brick of cream cheese.
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 8 ounce bottle of Frank's Wing Sauce.
- 1 cup of blue cheese dressing (ranch if you're not a b-c fan).
Let it all melt together, stir it up, and dip away. Enjoy the games.