Elderly Couple Accidentally Burn Down House During Sex Game
I don't know about you, but when I think "wild sex", I think, flamethrower. What can be more exciting than letting the Napalm fly during a wild romp in the sack?
Firefighters were called to an elderly couples house after receiving a pretty strange call. It seems a couple in their mid 90's were playing some sort of sex game which, for some reason incorporated a 75 year old flamethrower.
Somewhere in the midst of passion, according to the elderly gentleman, he got so excited he accidentally set of the flamethrower and started the house on fire.
The 911 dispatcher said at first she thought it was a prank call. But she could hear the woman screaming in the background and finally figured it was a real call.
The elderly stud and his wife were transported to a local hospital were he was treated for the psychological shock caused by the accident. Besides that, neither was seriously injured.
The house was a total loss and evidently most insurance companies don't cover flamethrower accidents.
Get the 'Loon Extra' Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest Minnesota & rock news in your inbox a couple times a week. If we're not awesome, drop us like a hot potato.