Felonies You’ve Probably Committed
The Aaron Hernandez murder case continues to roll on. It doesn’t matter if he’s found guilty or not guilty, this guy’s life will never be the same. But before you pass judgment, consider these felonies you’ve probably committed in your lifetime. We promise not to call the St. Cloud Police.
- Messing with your friend's Facebook page – Federal wire fraud
- Failing to report your tips – Federal tax evasion
- Egging your neighbor's mailbox – Vandalism of Federal property
- Opening your roommate's mail – Mail tampering
- Downloading music – Copyright infringement
- Giving your friend a prescription pill – Distribution of a controlled substance
You have the right to remain silent...