Five Great Things About Dogs
My best buddy, Astro Einstein the Wonder Dog
I'm not going to lie. I prefer dogs to most people. Here are 5 reasons why;
1. Dogs have great instincts about people. In the words of Bill Murray "I don't trust people who don't like dogs but I trust a dog when he doesn't like a person"
2. Doesn't matter where you have been, who you've been with or how late it is, a dog is always happy to see you when you get home.
3. It doesn't matter what you are doing. As long as they are with you, they are happy doing whatever.
4. They clean up their own puke. Yeah, kinda gross but not as gross as having to clean it yourself.
5. They eat the same thing every day, twice a day and enjoy it every time.
There a million other great things about dogs. If you don't have one, you are missing out on a very special relationship.