Five Phrases That Have Become Extinct [POLL]
With the changing times there are many sayings that just don't apply anymore. Here are the top five sayings that we just don't use anymore.
1. "Be kind, rewind." - To be honest I don't miss this. This was one of the things that made renting a VHS suck.
2. "Call me collect." - Can you even call collect anymore? Who doesn't have either a cell phone or a unlimited long distance plan on their home phone?
3. "I'm developing the photos." - Although I can't say I've done this for quite some time I still feel like I'm getting pic developed when I send my images to Walgreens.
4. "Check the classifieds." - Do people even read the paper?
5. "Call a travel agent." - I've actually never done this so this doesn't apply to me AT ALL!
Read the full story and see more at E Online