Here Are the Top 10 Fast Food Places and Their Unhealthiest Menu Items
We all have our moments of weakness when we break down and eat like glutinous pigs at a fast-food joint. Even though we don't care at the time we know it's not the "healthy" option, but here's a little something to think about when visiting any of the top 10 fast food places.
Most likely we have all tried one of these menu items and never thought twice about how unhealthy it was. Now ya know!
Top 10 Fast Food Joints and Their Unhealthiest Items.
1. Starbucks - The Eggnog Latte. A venti has 620 calories and 29 grams of fat.
2. KFC - Pot pie. This has790 calories and 45 grams of fat.
3. Chick-Fil-A - Sausage Breakfast Platter. This nummy delight has 810 calories with 54 grams of fat.
4. Subway - Spicy Italian (foot-long). This "healthy" alternative has 960 calories and 48 grams of fat.
5. Cinnabon - Caramel Pecanbon. I didn't even know if this.....damn it I've been missing out on sucking down 1,080 calories and 50 grams of fat.
6. McDonald's - The Big Breakfast Platter (sausage, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, and a biscuit. This tasty breakfast will fill you up with 1,090 calories and 56 grams of fat.
7. Wendy's - Hot 'n' Juicy Triple burger. I don't even think the 1,090 calories and 66 grams of fat can deter me from taking this monster down.
8. Taco Bell - Double-XL Steak Nachos. I like! If you eat this you get ,190 calories and 60 grams of fat.
9. Chipotle - Carnitas Burrito. I'm starting to get hungry as I write all these things out and don't give two craps about the 1,365 calories and 66 grams of fat in this bad boy!
10. At Burger King - Out of the 10 food joints and various items, the Ultimate Breakfast Platter at BK takes the cake. Yum....cake. Sorry, I get excited over food, and the sausage, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and biscuit, in this platter have a total of 1,420 calories and 79 grams of fat. NICE!
Read more at the Business Insider