Most Likely to Succeed: Who Will Rush for 2000 Yards?
There are only 12 more Sunday's until the Vikings kick off the 2013 season against the Lions in Detroit on September 8th. According to the Bleacher Report, here are the odds for each of the NFL's Top-10 running backs on gaining 2000 yards. Any guess on who's the favorite?
- #10 - Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs: 1% chance
- #9 - Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens: 1% chance
- #8 - Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins: 4% chance
- #7 - Arian Foster, Houston Texans: 6% chance
- #6 - C.J. Spiller, Buffalo Bills: 7% chance
- #5 - LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles: 7% chance
- #4 - Doug Martin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 10% chance
- #3 - Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks: 12% chance
- #2 - Chris Johnson, Tennessee Titans: 14% chance
- #1 - Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings: 35% chance