New Classic Rock Releases For July – Buddy Guy, ‘Rhythm And Blues’ [VIDEO]
Buddy Guy is synonymous with rhythm and blues and a musical influence for many an artist today. The Louisiana native still on the road and can still sell out shows.
This latest double CD of greatness is loaded with special guests, members of Aerosmith which includes Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford will testify as how big of an influence Mr. Guy was to them and show how much by being a part of this project.
Buddy Guy a master of the Chicago blues sound also had musical guests, such as; Kid Rock, Beth Hart, Keith Urban and Gary Clark, Jr.
Buddy has a catalog of approximately 69 studio, live and compilation since going back to his first which was released in 1965. Buddy also received a Grammy for his album ‘Living Proof’ (2010).
Track List, Disc 1:
- “Best In Town”
- “I Go By Feel”
- “Messin’ With The Kid” (feat. Kid Rock)
- “What’s Up With That Woman”
- “One Day Away” (feat. Keith Urban)
- “Well I Done Got Over It”
- “What You Gonna Do About Me” (feat. Beth Hart)
- “The Devil’s Daughter”
- “Whiskey Ghost”
- “Rhythm – Inner Groove”
- “Meet Me In Chicago”
- “Too Damn Bad”
- “Evil Twin” (feat. Steven Tyler,Joe Perry and Brad Whitford)
- “I Could Die Happy”
- “All That Makes Me Happy Is The Blues”
- “My Mama Loved Me”
- “Blues Don’t Care” (feat. Gary Clark,Jr.)
- “I Came Up hard”
- “Poison Ivy”
The double CD is available July 30th. 2013.
Click on the buttons below for the next artist.
Buddy Guy performing ” Best In Town” (Audio):
Subscribe to 103.7 The Loon on