Our Top Five Irrational Fears at Work
According to PR Newswire, a new survey says that 84% of us have an irrational fear of something at work. And 68% of us have skipped some task at work because we were AFRAID of doing it. Here are the five things we’re most afraid of.
- 25% of us are worried that we’ll send a sensitive email to the wrong person . . . or to EVERYONE.
- 23% of us worry that we’ll be fired out of the blue.
- 21% worry that we’ll accidentally open up an inappropriate website.
- 19% of us worry that we’ll be “found out” for being incompetent at our job.
- And 11% of us are afraid of the photocopier. (WTF)