Contact Us

Ozzy Injured In House Fire

Getty Images

Ozzy Osbourne was injured in a house fire yesterday morning. How it happened, how is the family doing and how it happened.

On CBS’s The Talk yesterday, Sharon Osbourne revealed that part of the house had started on fire early that morning. She took the blame for the blaze explaining that she had left a candle burning overnight and that the flame from the candle had caused the candle holder it was in to break and set the room on fire. Ozzy tried putting the fire out, but ended up being burned in the process. Sharon said that Ozzy burned off some of his hair, his eyebrows are gone, part of his face was burned and he injured his hand.

She did, however praise the firefighters who responded to the call and put the fire out before it spread and caused more damage. She publicly apologized to Ozzy saying that he went out of his way to help put the fire out. He had surgery on his hand earlier in the day and was already in a cast and then there he was trying to put the fire out and he made his hand worse.

Sharon publicly apologized to her husband and promised that she would “never light a candle again.” Sharon was not injured and though a little bloody and burned, Ozzy is expected to be fine.

 

More from 103.7 The Loon

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1037theloon.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 103.7 THE LOON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on 103.7 THE LOON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!