The Things That Parents Do
I'll have to admit I as a parent am guilty of some of the things listed below, i.e. lie about my kids age to get free kid admission. Too funny.
I'm pretty sure I never told my daughters the moon was made out of swiss cheese but I have:
- passed gas and blamed it on my girls
- used my kid to get out of something
- told them my own version of a bedtime story
- chow on the junk food after they are fast asleep
I feel I was a pretty good dad, things I never did were:
- leave a dirty diaper someplace I shouldn't
- buy them knock off toys and pass them off as the real McCoy
- tell my girls a boldface lie
- promise them we'd come back another time with no intention of ever coming back
- lose an annoying toy
I have never thought what it would be like without my kids. I love them dearly, they are a big part of my life. I always had some type of fun with them.
Leave a comment if you'd like as to something along the lines what you did as a parent.