The Top Five Things People Would Do If They Were Rich
If you won the lottery, and never had to worry about money again, what would you do? You’ve probably thought about it before. Well, a new survey asked people that question. According to PR Newswire, here are the top five answers.
- Travel the World. 24% of people said that’s what they’d do.
- Retire Early. Which kind of goes with traveling the world. But that’s what 22% of people chose.
- Spend it on Your Family . . . 15%
- Buy Your Dream House . . . 13%
- Turn Your Passion into a Business. Or in other words, quit your job and launch your OWN business. 11% of the people surveyed said that’s what they’d do.
(But 84% of people said they’re not sure if they’ll EVER achieve financial freedom.)