Top Reasons People Unfriend You on Facebook
According to a new survey, the most annoying thing you can do on Facebook is brag. Two thirds of people have unfriended someone for bragging. Three in five have unfriended someone for sappy updates about their relationship. Here are more top reasons.
- BRAGGING too much. 68% of people have unfriended someone for it.
- Sappy status updates about your love life . . . 61%.
- Because you never see each other in REAL LIFE . . . 57%.
- Too many status updates . . . 49%.
- Annoying status updates . . . 41%.
- Inappropriate photos . . . 34%.
- Sharing too much personal information in your status updates . . . 27%.
- Bad language . . . 22%.
- Friending THEIR friends . . . 14%.
- Vacation photos that make other people jealous . . . 11%.
The study was done by the discount shopping site PromotionalCodes.org.uk.