Top 10 Things We Stress Out About Everyday [POLL]
As we all know life can be a b**** - from your personal life to your work life there are stresses each day that give us hell. Here are the top 10 things that stress us out the most.
In a recent study researchers found that we all get stressed out around 14 times a day - for some the stress starts to pile as early as the time we get out of bed. For me I try not to stress about things I have no control over, but that never seems to work. I feel stress all day.
Here are 10 things that were found to stress us the most.
1. Feeling overweight - Really, this is number one? To me that is a stress of mine but way lower on the list.
2. Not being able to find your keys, phone, or wallet - I'm sure most of us stress about this, especially when trying to go to work or be somewhere on time. I feel like I should have wallet/phone/key chain to keep everything close.
3. Not being able to fall asleep.- Yeah I feel this every day. Even though I'm tired as hell at night I never seem to be able to fall asleep.
4. Arguments with your significant other - I think if this is one of you major stresses you are with the WRONG person. Just my two cents.
5. Generally feeling tired or in some kind of pain.- I guess as we get older this gets worse.
6. Money. - Being in radio this is my NUMBER ONE stress. I HATE NEEDING MONEY.
7. Being late for work - Ehh..ya get there when ya get there.
8. Family issues - This doesn't even make MY top 10 list,
9. Oversleeping and having to catch up - I wish I had the problem of oversleeping.
10. Cleaning the house - Actually cleaning the house doesn't stress me out as much as organizing the crap I have. I have a hard time with knowing where to put things. Once they're in their place keeping everything clean is easy.
Read more at Dailymail.co.uk