Top Lies We Tell Ourselves
Liar, liar, pants on fire. It turns out we tell ourselves a few lies now and then. Hey, you do what you gotta do to say sane. Better yet, we end up believing most of our own lies that we’re telling ourselves. Now that’s crazy. Here are the top whoppers.
According to Reddit, these are the eight most common lies we tell ourselves:
- He or she misses me just as much as I miss them.
- I’m smarter and better than those guys, they’re just lucky.
- Life is going to change if I just wait, I don’t have to do anything to make it happen.
- I don’t need a significant other, I’m happy alone.
- I’m trying my hardest.
- I’ll start or quit on Monday.
- Everything will get better once I _______.
- I’ll get up early and do it tomorrow.
Yes, these are funny. Yes, I use them. Yes, we’re all crazy!