Top Regrets of People Who Are Dying
Ok guys, I know; this is some morbid, depressing stuff. But, my hope is that we can avoid these kind of regrets by learning from those who have gone before us. A story at HuffingtonPost.com details the top regrets of the dying.
Here are the top regerets that were mentioned in a book written by Bonnie Ware, a nurse who spent time with people at the end of their lives.
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Now go live a little today.