Things Not To Do After The Age Fifty!
Remember the lyric in the song,“These are a few of my favorite Things?” from the ‘Sound of Music?’ well some things in your life you might have favorites but according to AARP there are some things we need to avoid after the age 50.
I’m over the age of fifty and I’m not sure where they came with some of these but a lot of them I wouldn’t do anyway and some I would agree with. The AARP Bulletin listed 22 of them but I thought I’d take a least 13 out of that list and see if these are anything you would do or not do if you’re over the age of 50 as well.
- Obstacle course training
- Jell-O shots.
- Karaoke after midnight.
- Trying to break a plank with your head.
- Mud wrestling
- Surfing in a mosh pit at a punk band concert
- Joining the circus.
- Drinking champagne from your own shoe.
- Xtreme bingo cruises.
- Playing basketball in high heels.
- Throwing a wet T-shirt contest. Throwing a wet nightshirt contest.
- The Dougie.
- Giving up — ever.
I am sure you and I could come up with more realistic things to put in that catagory.