Unwritten Rules in Life We Should All Know
Today on the Morning Sideshow we've been discussing unwritten rules in life that we should all know and all agree on. These are rules that aren't open for discussion. Things like, 'if you're not passing someone, get out of the left lane.' But wait, there's more.
The idea for today's discussion came from a thread on Reddit. There are just some unspoken rules that everyone should know, like:
- When the host starts cleaning, the party's over and you need to go home.
- Let people get off a bus, train, or elevator before you get on.
- Don't make plans with friends, or talk about plans with friends, in front of people who weren't invited.
- If someone's wearing headphones or trying to sleep on a plane, they don't want to talk to you.
- Unless you're really broke or you're under 30, don't ask your friends to help you move. Hire movers.
Add to the list of rules by commenting below, adding to the conversation on The Loon's Facebook page, or call your rules in to the show at 320-257-1037.