What Bar’s Best For Watching A Wild Playoff Game? (+ My Top 5)
There’s nothing like being at an NHL playoff game — pure electricity. There’s also something to be said for having an oven full of pizza rolls and watching the game at home. Sometimes though, you need to be among your fellow fans, watching the game at a local bar. What’s the best one around for watching tonight’s game?
What matters when making your choice? Drink prices, beer selection, menu, and service? Most and biggest TVs? Atmosphere & crowd?
Here are my top-5. Let me know your favorite by commenting at the bottom of the page — and Let’s Go Wild!
- #5 – Brother’s (St. Cloud): This place has a cool vibe. Hard to beat Brother’s.
- #4 - JP’s (Sauk Rapids): Local crowd. Good menu, service, and plenty of TVs!
- #3 – Ultimate Sports Bar & Grill (St. Cloud): The name says it all. Perfect spot.
- #2 - Blue Line (Sartell): The Blue Line is three things; Fun, sports, and fun (ok beer too).
- #1 – Howie’s (St. Cloud): This place oozes hockey. Next best thing to being at The X.
I certainly haven’t been to ‘em all, so let me know what I’ve been missing!