What Makes You Mad At Work?
It seems like workplace violence is on the rise. See it more and more in the news. Maybe the results from this study in the Daily Mail reveal some of the things behind people snapping. Here are the top 10 things that make people mad at work.
- Other coworkers taking credit for their work.
- Computer problems -- from crashes to the Internet going down.
- Rude clients.
- Arguments over making (or not making) the coffee.
- Not having time for a lunch break.
- Just the fact that it's Monday and the weekend is over.
- People talking to you when you're trying to concentrate.
- Coworkers gossiping.
- The printer not working right.
- Coworkers messing up your desk.
Ok, now that we've cleared that up, everybody take a deep breath and get back to work.