What The Holidays Mean To Central Minnesotans!
Over the past few weeks, we asked you to join in on the conversation to find out what the holidays means to Central Minnesotans - and the results are in!
This was such a fun question to ask, because the holidays mean something different to everyone! Lots of Central Minnesotans chimed in with what Christmas means to them - check out what your fellow neighbor think!
- Down time with family
- Holiday cookie baking
- Watching the Yule Log every year
- Hot chocolate/Movie Nights
- Hanging Christmas lights on the house
- Decorating the Christmas tree
- Wrapping the copious amounts of presents!
- Christmas caroling
- Volunteering/Red Kettle ringing
- Watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer/Frosty/A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Building snowmen
- The annual 'Family Portrait'
- Christmas cards
- Christmas music
Thank you to everyone who participated in our conversation! Happy Holidays!