Which Vikings Prediction Do You Most Disagree With?
Tim Arcand recently published an article on Bleacher Report about what he calls ten ‘easy’ predictions for the 2013 Minnesota Vikings season, and honestly, I disagree with more of them than I agree with. Which one do you disagree with the most?
Which of Tim’s ten ‘easy’ Vikings predictions do disagree with the most?
- Viking’s WR Jerome Simpson will be better than last year.
- Viking’s WR Cordarrelle Patterson will not be Rookie of the Year.
- Viking’s WR Greg Jennings will not end his drought of 1000-yard receiving seasons.
- Viking’s QB Christian Ponder will still have his struggles.
- Without Antoine Winfield, the Vikings defensive backfield will struggle early.
- Viking’s head coach Leslie Frazier’s job will be in jeopardy.
- Viking’s kicker Blair Walsh will miss a 50-yard field goal.
- This will be Viking’s DE Jared Allen’s last season in Minnesota.
- Viking’s RB Adrian Peterson will not rush for 2,000 yards.
- The Minnesota Vikings will not win the NFC North.
Of the ten, the Adrian Peterson prediction is the one on the top of my ‘disagree’ list. While I do think Christian Ponder will have a more effective season, I happen to agree with the prediction regarding his struggles. How can he not have some struggles, and because of that, A.D. will have another big year.
Share your disagreements (or agreements) in the comments below.