You Know You’re From Minnesota When…
We spent the entire morning today on The Loon finishing the sentence, "You Know You're From Minnesota When ______. In fact there's an entire website dedicated to the topic at YouKnowYoureFromMinnesotaWhen.com. Here are a few of our favorites from the site.
- Vacation means going to Valleyfair.
- You find -20 "a little chilly."
- Your Halloween costumes could fit over a snowsuit.
- Your local Dairy Queen is closed from December through February.
- You think the opening of deer season should be a national holiday.
- You drink pop, not soda.
- It feels like the Mississippi is everywhere you go.
- You have a nickname for you chainsaw.
- Supporting the Green bay Packers is treason.
- You know the mosquito is the real state bird.
- You can pronounce Wayzata, Mahtomedi, and Shakopee.
- You've work shorts and a parka at the same time.
- You know people that have more fishing poles than teeth.
Thanks for all the calls. Good laughs! Uff da.