A Little Colder This Week, But More Sunshine
Lack of sun for long stretches starts making some of us go a little crazy and the month of January was awful when it comes to sunshine. In fact, the worst stretch of grey we've seen in decades.
February looks a little better to start. We should see sunshine on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but the week starts and ends with cloudy skies.
- Monday: The week starts with cloudy skies and a high around 24
- Monday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 7
- Tuesday: Partly sunny with a high around 14
- Tuesday night: Mostly clear and cold with a low of 0
- Wednesday: Sunny with a high around 20
- Wednesday Night: Mostly clear with a low around 10
- Thursday: Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow in the afternoon and a high around 25
- Thursday night: Clouds increase, 30 percent chance of snow with a low around 17
- Friday: Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow and a high around 27