Average National Gas Prices Rise in Past Week
UNDATED (WJON News) -- Gasoline prices have drifted higher in the last week due to some relatively minor refinery kinks and low gas supply. But, GasBuddy says it may not be a trend that lasts too much longer.
As we officially start the summer driving season, the national average is likely to spend much of the summer in the range of $3.35 to $3.85 per gallon.
The national average price for gas has risen 2.7 cents in the last week, averaging $3.55. In Minnesota, the average gas price was unchanged last week.
The national average price of diesel has fallen 4.9 cents in the last week and now stands at $3.91 per gallon.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Former Searles Building Sold in Downtown St. Cloud
- Speakeasy Opening in 110-Year-Old Building in St. Cloud
- Bill for Outdoor School for All Minnesota Students
- Cold Spring Woman Among 10 Finalists for Princess Kay
- Free Mobile Mini Concerts Coming to St. Joe, Cloud