Bold & Bright Shines Spotlight On Downtown St. Cloud
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- The spotlight was on downtown St. Cloud this weekend. The first annual Bold & Bright was in full swing Saturday on West St. Germain Street with lots of things to do.
There was a curling demonstration from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., ice sculptures to see as well as an ice sculpting demonstration, free music at the Gnarly Bard Theater, a parade at 5:00 p.m., and a laser light show at 7:00 p.m. The Bold & Bright wraps up Sunday with Brunch & Boutiques.
From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. have a bite to eat and shop the wide assortment of unique shops in downtown St. Cloud.
READ MORE FROM AUTHOR PAUL HABSTRITT:
- Rocori Dance Team Has Strong Family Ties
- Display Lights Up Holidays In Cold Spring
- Making Connections Name Of The Game For St. John's Prep
- A Novel Idea Develops Into Passion For Retired Teacher
- New Sartell Community Ed Director Brings Diverse Skill Set To Job
- 2024 Opening Still The Goal For New Children's Museum
- Sartell Dance Showcase Packs Them In
St. Cloud Is Home to One of Three Art-o-Mats in Minnesota
20 Things the World Should Thank Minnesota For