Ecumen Takes Ownership of St. Benedict’s Community
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- The deal between CentraCare and Shoreview-based Ecumen to change ownership of St. Benedict's Community has been finalized.
Ecumen is a faith-based organization that operates in multiple states and provides housing services including assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care communities. They own and operate 31 senior living communities throughout Minnesota.
CentraCare's sale of the properties includes St. Cloud St. Benedict's Community, Sartell Therapy Suites, Chateau Waters Sartell, and Monticello St. Benedict's Community.
In a statement, Ecumen says more than 300 of St. Benedict's team members have joined the Ecumen operations.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Minnesota Snowmobilers Sit Idle as Trails Open for the Season
- Officials Net Large Number of Invasive Carp in Mississippi River
- MnDOT Brings Back the Name a Snowplow Contest
- Minnesota DNR Urging Patience, Cautious on Newly Formed Ice
- Minnesota DNR Sets Winter Walleye Bag Limits on Two Popular Lakes
LOOK: 50 cozy towns to visit this winter
Gallery Credit: Laura Ratliff
25 Iconic Actors at the Start of Their Careers vs. Now
Gallery Credit: Stacker
LOOK: 50 Beloved Retail Chains That No Longer Exist
Gallery Credit: Madison Troyer