Emerging Entrepreneur Awards Tuesday
The event will feature food samples and a marketplace of products and services from new businesses in our area.
The 2023 Emerging Entrepreneur Showcase and Awards will honor five people who graduated from the Initiative Foundation’s Enterprise Academy:
- Community Impact Award: Ali Aden, Bridge Healing Center
- Food Business of the Year: Ashley Williams, Ashley’s Yummy Rollz
- New Business of the Year: Lam Chuol, Lam’s Tax Service
- Product of the Year: Anisa Hagi-Mohamed, Anisa Hagi LLC, Kalsooni Affirmation Cards
- Product of the Year: Antionette Lee, No Limit Painting, “You Can Be Anything” Painting Book
Ten food vendors and 16 products and services will be showcased at the event.
The event runs from 5:30 until 8:00 and is free to attend, but pre-registration is required.
The Initiative Foundation is based in Little Falls and serves Central Minnesota by offering business loans, nonprofit grants, leadership training, and donor services.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Minnesota PUC Approves Xcel Rate Increase
- Central Minnesota Farm Income Climbs
- Stearns and Mille Lacs County Send Princesses to “Miss Kay”