Four People Hurt In Crash Near Hillman
LEIGH TOWNSHIP (WJON News) -- Four people were hurt Monday morning in a crash near Hillman. The Morrison County Sheriff's Office says a vehicle driven by 33-year-old Duane Warzecha of Hillman was going south on 390th Avenue when he failed to come to a stop at the posted sign.
Warzecha's car was then hit by a vehicle driven by 75-year-old Ronald Halverson of Pierz who was going east on 153rd Street. Halverson was taken by ambulance to Onamia Hospital with unknown injuries. A passenger in Halvorson's car, 85-year-old Joann Priller of Pierz was taken by air to North Memorial Hospital with unknown injuries.
Two passengers in Warzecha's vehicle, 32-year-old Vanessa Warzecha, and a 6-year-old child, both from Hillman, were taken by ambulance to Onamia Hospital with unknown injuries as well.
READ MORE FROM AUTHOR PAUL HABSTRITT:
- See 3D Photo Exhibit in Little Falls
- New Italian Restaurant to Open in Little Falls
- Little Falls Students Make a Splash for a Good Cause
- Restoring Downtown Little Falls -- One Piece of the Puzzle
- Couple Helping Restore Downtown Little Falls One Building at a Time
- Paynesville to Link to Two Trails Starting in 2024
- Paynesville Native Touring for Latest Novel
15 Signs You Might Be a Minnesota Grandma
The 25 Best Movies Starring Minnesotans