Here’s The World’s Shortest IQ Test: Just Three Questions…And 83% of People Fail
The world's shortest IQ test is only three questions long but only 17% of people that take it get them all right. But you're feeling smart...right? Well, have at it and see how you do. The answers are below. By the way, I didn't do so well.
- 1. A bat and ball cost $1.10 total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
- 2. It takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets. How long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
- 3. There's a patch of lily pads in a lake. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long will it take to cover half of the lake?
And the answers . . .
- 1. The common wrong answer is 10 cents. The right answer is 5 cents.
- 2. The common wrong answer is 100 minutes. The right answer is 5 minutes.
- 3. The common wrong answer is 24 days. The right answer is 47 days.
So how did you do?