Minneapolis Is America’s Most Underrated City
When it comes to cities in America, there are plenty that I would consider both over and underrated. You've probably been to some and said "I don't get it. This city is way overrated." Ranker.com is currently doing a poll asking "what is the most underrated city?". So far Minneapolis is #1. Some reason's why...Lots of great food, great music and theater scene and the cost of living is pretty good. Pittsburgh is right behind them at #2. You can still go to Ranker.com and cast your votes on a whole list of cities. Here is of the top 10 are:
- 1. Minneapolis.
- 2. Pittsburgh. Again, it's affordable. And it's got a great nightlife scene.
- 3. Charleston, South Carolina. Picturesque, historic, and right on the ocean.
- 4. Savannah, Georgia. Lots of culture, and great if you like a slower pace.
- 5. Asheville, North Carolina. It's the smallest city in the top ten at about 90,000 people.
- 6. Portland, Oregon.
- 7. Kansas City, Missouri.
- 8. Seattle.
- 9. Nashville.
- 10. Milwaukee.