Minnesota Twins Unveil Post Season ‘Bomba’ Food Additions
The Minnesota Twins are heading into the postseason later this week and Target Field is adding some new food options for the home games.
The series starts Friday in New York but when fans head to Target Field on Monday, October 7th here are the new food items that will be available in the stadium:
- Bomba Brat – Two-foot Kramarczuk’s bratwurst, seasoned kraut and spicy mustard. Available in sections 127 and 302.
- Bomba Pretzel Bat – Two-foot pretzel, served with beer cheese dipping sauce and creole mustard. Available at Bat & Barrel.
- Boomstick – Two-foot hot dog, ballpark chili, nacho cheese, grilled onions and jalapenos. Available in sections 127 and 302.
- Dough Dough – Cookie dough that’s safe to eat. Choose from several flavors including chocolate chip, monster (oats, peanut butter, chocolate chip and M&Ms) or Celebration (sprinkles and marshmallow fluff). Available in section 134.
- Grand Salami – Two-foot pretzel bat, salami, capicola, mortadella, provolone cheese, roasted red peppers and arugala. Available at Bat & Barrel and suites.
- Kepler “Derfest” Burger – Quarter-pound beef burger, Kramarczuk’s bratwurst, beer mustard, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, served on a pretzel roll. Available at Town Ball Tavern and Hrbek’s.
- Lobster Sliders – Lobster salad, fresh tarragon, celery and apple, served on a sweet Hawaiian bun. Available in Delta SKY360 (Carew Atrium).
- Twins Torta – Adobo chicken, refried beans, chipotle corn and peppers, cojita and pepperjack cheese and avocado. Available at Section 114 sandwich cart.
- Original Hockey Mom’s Brownies – Chocolate brownies and ice cream served in a souvenir baseball hat. Available in Section 126.
Plus, there wil be some new drinks:
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian – Kahlua, vodka, pumpkin spice, cream and topped with a cinnamon stick. Served at Bat & Barrel.
- Caramel Apple Mimosa – Caramel vodka, apple cider, champagne, caramel and cinnamon sugar rim. Served at Bat & Barrel.
- Cherry Bomba Jell-O Shots – Cherry Jell-O mixed with vodka and garnished with a cherry. Available at Bat & Barrel and premium clubs and bars.
- Four Seam Screamer IPA – Collaboration beer brewed by Surly and former pitcher Glen Perkins. Available in Section 108.