Bowlus Man Hurt in Crash in Morrison County
ELMDALE (WJON News) -- A Bowlus man was seriously hurt in a crash.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened just after 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on Highway 238 near Elmdale.
Eighty-four-year-old Arnold Molus was driving a pickup eastbound when it went off the road, struck a guard rail, and rolled.
Troopers say he suffered life-threatening injuries, but they don't like which healthcare facility he was taken to.
He was wearing a seatbelt.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lower Gas, Diesel Prices Predicted in 2024
- Minnesota's Minimum Wage Rates for 2024
- Two Minnesota Ice Events Delayed
- New Minnesota Tenant, Landlord Laws Take Effect January 1st
- New Theater Space Opening in Downtown St. Cloud
- Nonprofit Offering Month-Long Expeditions to Canada