NFL Week 8: Vikings/Green Bay Showdown, Is There An Upset Coming?
Obviously, the big game for Northlanders is the border battle between Minnesota and Green Bay. I don't see it ending well for the Vikings.
There are some really good matchups this week. Pittsburgh is still unbeaten but goes on the road to Baltimore and a team that could beat them. Baltimore needs to keep up with Pittsburgh because KC is still the team to beat until they aren't. Baltimore still looks strong and added to their defense this week from Minnesota.
Never thought I would say this, The Cleveland Browns have a winning record and host the LV Raiders. Raiders are up, then they are down. They are also doing well, so this should be a good game. Too good QBs, good defense, Might be the best game of the week.
49ers and Seattle is shaping up to be a good game. SF has to keep up, but Seattle lost last week so they could gain some ground on the birds. Two teams with similar personalities are the Chicago Bears and the New Orleans Saints. Each has surprised for one reason or another and disappointed. Both need a win.
- Atlanta Falcons vs Carolina Panthers
- Indianapolis Colt vs Detroit Lions
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Cleveland Browns
- Los Angeles Rams vs Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers
- New England Patriots vs Buffalo Bills
- New York Jets vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens
- Tennessee Titans vs Cincinnati Bengals
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Denver Broncos
- New Orleans Saints vs Chicago Bears
- San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks
- Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New York Giants
Bye: Arizona, Houston, Jacksonville, Washington