Randall Man Hurt After Swerving to Avoid Head-On Collision
CUSHING TOWNSHIP (WJON News) -- One person was hurt after a crash in Morrison County on Friday.
The sheriff's office says 56-year-old Jonathan Brown of Randall was hurt when he swerved to avoid a head-on crash and left the roadway.
The crash happened just after 2:00 p.m. on Dove Road north of Randall.
The sheriff's office says Brown was driving south on Dove Road and 69-year-old Randall Lee of Pillager was going north when Lee's car crossed over the center line forcing Brown to use evasive measures.
Brown was taken to the hospital in Little Falls with unknown injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- U-of-M Research Project Reveals New Information on Buckthorn
- Expert: Bumper Crop of Acorns Not Drought-Related
- Minnesota DNR Releases Results of Small Game Survey
- Highway 23 North Gap on Schedule to Open in November
- PleasureLand RV Center Owner Passes Away
LOOK: Do you know these 50 famous acronyms?
Gallery Credit: Rachel Cavanaugh
LOOK: 20 of the strangest natural phenomena in America
Gallery Credit: Martha Sandoval
103 iconic photos that capture 103 years of world history
Gallery Credit: Rachel Cavanaugh & Elizabeth Ciano