Sartell Holding Free Event on Impacts of Social Media on Students
SARTELL (WJON News) -- A group of students from Sartell Middle School and High School are planning to hold a special presentation highlight the impacts of social media on students.
The event will feature staff from the Central Minnesota Mental Health Center who will educate parents/guardians and students about the impacts of social media on a students well being, setting limits, common social media platforms, options for parental controls and reporting concerns online.
Sartell students will also debut a public service announcement video for their peers about the impact of being online.
The event will be held Monday inside the Sartell Middle School Performing Arts Center beginning at 6:30 p.m.
It is free and open to the public, and families are encouraged to attend.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Trobec's Bus Opens New Facility
- Restaurant Week Returns to St. Cloud
- Proposed State Funding May Help Daycare Providers
- Sartell Robotics Heading To World Championships
- 11 Candidates Apply for Waite Park Police Chief Job