Sex Myths, What Are They?
You hear these things through life and most often you tend to believe them, only because you hear them so often. The SUN did a survey of the common sex things that a lot of people think are for real but are mostly not. This is what they came up with.
According to men, these five sex facts are actually sex myths;
1. Men think about sex every 7 seconds. It's not that often.
2. Big hands and big feet mean you have huge junk. Nope, it only means you need big gloves and shoes.
3. Oysters are an aphrodisiac
4. Good sex has to be spontaneous.
5. For sex to be good, it has to last a long time. Not so, which is good news for the guys that use the line :"Got a minute?"
According to women;
1. All women have a G-spot and know how to find it.
2. Size really matters. Good news for most guys.
3. Men like sex more than women.
4. Women stop self-pleasuring when in a relationship.
5.Sex has to finish with a climax. In my case, it's usually an apology.
So, pay no attention to the common myths and just enjoy.
Get the 'Loon Extra' Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest Minnesota & rock news in your inbox a couple times a week. If we're not awesome, drop us like a hot potato.