St. John’s Hosts ‘Collegeville Colors’ This Sunday
You're invited to hike in the woods at Saint John's this Sunday from 1 to 4 PM as you enjoy the fall colors, artwork, live music, nature activities, and more along the trails. Here's some of what you can expect along the trails during 'Collegeville Colors'. Bring your camera!
- Ordinary Folk, 1-4:00 p.m.
- Madeline Olson, cello, 1-4:00 p.m.
- Fr. Michael Peterson, Native American flute, 1-3:00 p.m.
- Larry Schug, poetry reading and community poem, 1-4:00 p.m.
- Slackline demonstrations
- MN Herpetological Society
education and live animals
- Bark and leaf rubbing
- Bonfire with live music and light refreshments
- "The ever-changing canvas painting"
CSB/SJU Art Club
- Acorn collection
- Science of fall foliage
- Birding and bird education, Dave Zumeta
- Saint John's Prep World Club cultural displays and activities
- Lawn games
- And MORE!
The cost is $7 for adults and $4 for 4-17 year olds. Kids 3 & under get in for free (so do CSB/SJU students). The event will go on rain or shine.