State Bonding Money Allocated for Zimmerman Intersection
ZIMMERMAN (WJON News) -- A major intersection in Zimmerman will benefit from state funding.
The legislature included $11.7-million in the bonding bill to make improvements to the intersection at County Road 4 and Highway 169.
Sherburne County Road 4 will be reconstructed to accommodate two driving lanes with a raised center median. Intersection improvements will be made by creating two Roundabouts.
In addition to this project, a pedestrian trail will be built along CSAH 4.
The project is currently in the design phase with construction slated for June of 2024.
The work will require a detour around the construction zone next summer.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lane Closures Starting on Highway 10 in St. Cloud
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting Broiling, Wet Summer
- Road Construction 2023: Stearns County
- Stearns County Household Hazardous Waste Mobile Collections Announced
- Expert: Minnesotans Should Expect Dreadful Mosquito Season
Stay the Night in Beautiful 115 Year Old Mansion in Western Wisconsin
EXPERIENCE THIS: Stay at Minnesota's Star-Gazing Bubble Camp