Stearns County to Release Proposed 5-Year Construction Plan
WAITE PARK (WJON News) -- Stearns County is unveiling its new Five-Year Highway Construction Program.
There will be a public meeting Tuesday at the Public Works Building at 455 28th Avenue South in Waite Park at 7:00 p.m.
The county is considering the plan which outlines several projects and their funding sources, including federal, state, and local dollars.
A preview of the plan will be available on the county's website earlier Tuesday.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lane Closures Starting on Highway 10 in St. Cloud
- Briggs Chain of Lakes Gets Grant for Phosphorous Study
- Road Construction 2023: Stearns County
- Stearns County Household Hazardous Waste Mobile Collections Announced
- Expert: Minnesotans Should Expect Dreadful Mosquito Season