Target Field Dropping Food Prices This Year
Between the costs of tickets, drinks, food, parking, and any memorabilia you might buy, baseball is still the most affordable sporting event to go to (out of the 4 major sports). Well, things are going to get a little cheaper at Target Field. They just announced price reductions on some of the basic food and beverage items at the stadium.
- Hot dog - $4 ($5 last year)
- Nachos - $4
- Soft pretzels - $4 ($6.50 last year, with cheese)
- Peanuts - $3 ($5.50 last year)
- Popcorn - $3 ($5.50 last year)
- 16 oz. Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist - $2
- 12 oz. Budweiser or Bud Light - $5 ($8.50 last year)
They also announced that concessions at the State Fair stands (Sections 133 and 237) will also have self-ordering kiosks that will hopefully help speed things up.
This is good news and it will make going to a game a little more affordable for families. I mean, when you go to a baseball game, you gotta get a hot dog. I think that's actually a rule.