The Wienermobile Is Here!
It's one of the most recognizable vehicles in the country. It's 27 feet long and it looks like a giant hot dog. Yep, it's the famous OSCAR MAYER Wienermobile, and it's probably the only vehicle you want to eat.
The first Wienermobile hit the road way back in 1936. And presently the current 'fleet' consists of six wieners, traveling across the country right now, and it's in St. Cloud this weekend.
Check out the locations around the area, then stop by and get a Wiener Whistle.
- Friday, February 14th from 10 A.M.-12 P.M. Cash Wise Foods on Waite Ave
- Friday, February 14th from 2 P.M - 4 P.M. Coborn’s Marketplace on Pine Cone Rd.
- Saturday, February 15th from 10 A.M.-12 P.M. at Coborn’s Supermarket on Evans St. NW
- Saturday, February 15th from 2 P.M - 4 P.M. at Coborn’ Marketplace on Cooper Ave S.
- Sunday, February 16th from 10 A.M.- 12 P.M. at Cash Wise Foods on 4th St. SE
- Sunday, February 16th from 2 P.M.- 4 P.M. at Cash Wise Foods on 1st Street S.